I am a huge fan of eating. And I don't mean the "lying on the sofa eating KFC buckets and pouring cola into myself"-way (Ok, yes. Sometimes I do that too.) but the beautiful "enjoying every single bite and hoping that there is some more of that"-kind. I think it even happend to me twice that food nearly made me cry. In the most positive way then, of course. Most of the time, there is nobody else who could make me cry with their dishes, so I have to try it myself. I would say that I am pretty simple when it comes to cooking; I barely use a recipe (because I am too lazy) and I don't like to cook things that take too long or are too complicated. To me, the best thing about cooking is to come up with something own. So these two recipes are what I have "invented" during the last weeks. If you like to cook with a recipe, you can find them below, otherwise be inspired to create an own one :)
Monday, May 20, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
I love smoothies and now that the weather has finally turned warmer I can pursue my passion for my favourite cold drink again. Apart from the normal version with fruits and milk, I have invented my very own breakfast-suitable one. Continue reading to see how it's made :)
Monday, May 6, 2013
Friday, May 3, 2013
Ok, I am more than busy with finishing my degree so I did not really find time this week to read through other blogs and to find the best posts for some blogspiration. So I decided to create a trend board instead.
There is something very special about those gypsy outfits, maybe it's all the colourful details and patterns in them that could make me literally look at these pictures for hours. Or it is the mysteriousness that sourrounds these ladies. I don't know what it is, but maybe you can tell me...
Have a nice weekend :)
P.S. You can find all pictures here.
P.S. You can find all pictures here.
Friday, April 26, 2013
This week I felt attracted to wearable street-fashion. I am really not longing to get all dressed up these days so I guess I was looking for inspiration on easy outfits.
1. Lisa from Just another fashion blog paired her oversized shirt with a tweed jacket, skinny jeans and a hat. Simple and good.
2. You know these days when you are completely uninspired? The solution comes from Zi Qiang: add a pop of colour to a simple black-and-white outfit and wait for fresh inspiration to come.
3. Thanks to Jenny from Margo&Me I might overcome my resentment to bell skirts (I somehow find them difficult to wear). But she managed to combine hers so effortlessly with that white blouse and sandals that it doesn't let me think of a secretary.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013
This week's blogspiration somehow turned into an ode to leather. Interestingly, I have been thinking about getting myself some leather pants ever since the trend started two or three years ago, but I never did. Why? I really don't know (or maybe I am afraid that this sort of stuff doesn't fit my desire for breathable clothing ;)).
1. Connected to fashion's Sietske wears her baggy leather shorts together with white heels and a blazer, which makes it more suitable for summer.
2. Sea of fertility blogger Nancy is a professional artist and makes beautiful illustrations for every outfit she shows on her blog and so she did for her all-leather combo. Her blog is definitely worth a visit!
3. Michalina from Stook Pook wears her leather pants together with an oversized blazer and a lace shirt which gives her outfit a more preppy touch. This might be an inspiration for everybody becoming tired of the whole rock-chic connected to leather pants.
Friday, April 12, 2013
It's blogspiration Friday again, which means that I will show you some of my favourite posts of this week. As spring is finally on its way, I am looking forward to wearing skirts and dresses again (which I usually desist from during the cold season), so looking at it now, this might have influenced my choice of posts ;)
1. Michelle from Take Aim might be an inspiration for everybody who has a sequin skirt and doesn't know how to wear it apart from special occasions. Simply combining it with a striped shirt and black shoes makes it appear more casual.
2. I liked Uli's Sixties-inspired dress, as it seems to be the perfect piece if you're having a rather uninspired day.
3. Last but not least: Kim from Brunette Blogging. I found her blog this week and instantly fell in love with the way she masters the art of layering. And yes, her asymmetric skirt caught me as well ;)
Friday, April 5, 2013
Model and blogger Christina is the mastermind behind Trop Rouge.
Her combination of a cropped top with a high-waisted skirt is
just the right way to carefully welcome spring.
If you want to go all the way with your pre-summer outfit,
you might fancy Bethany's look. The Snakes Nest blogger is wearing
a pastel shirt-turned-dress (which I guess you can easily DIY ;))
together with white sandals and a cardigan.
Yes, it's me again with my love for ripped jeans. Although
people are already making fun of me for wearing my beloved
jeans for nearly every occasion, I refuse to stop. Honestly, it's a
philosophy of life ;) So, maybe that's what caught me in
Francesca's aka Frank Vinyl's outfit, though I must say that
I am also having an eye on those coral pink accessories.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
I've had this H&M peplum top in my closet for three months now but I never had a chance to wear it, as it looks quite chic (something that I don't go for in everyday life). So I decided to dress it down with sneakers and jeans.